A Guide to Buying Shoes!!
Shoe buying is an art that one can master with practice and by following these super simple tips.
1. Feet swell over the course of the day so it’s best to go shoes shopping later in the day.
2. Most of us have one foot that is larger than the other, so always try shoes on both feet.
3. Do not buy shoes that are too snug on the feet expecting them to stretch. Make sure there is enough space for your longest toe at the end of each shoe when you stand.
4. When trying on shoes always walk in them to ensure they are comfortable. If you can’t walk in them, don’t buy them.
5. With every new pair, allow some time to break in. Wear a pair of socks and walk around in your new shoes around the house or whilst sitting at your desk for a couple of hours to break them in to avoid discomfort and blisters.
6. If you are purchasing for special occasions, don’t forget to account for the time that would be required to break in your new shoe.
7. Regardless of the quality, most synthetics / fabrics will be stiff when they’re freshly handcrafted. With time, the shoe will mould to the shape of your foot.